Frequently Asked Questions
The responses to frequently asked questions (FAQs) on this page are based on inquiries received from other users of the NCS Archive. If you do not find what you need on this page, please contact us with any additional questions.
- Q1. I am an NCS participant, and have questions about the NCS.
- The NICHD has provided a set of FAQs for NCS participants on their website. There is also a telephone number and email address that participants can use to have their NCS questions answered.
- Q2. I am having problems accessing my information in the NCS Archive.
For technical assistance with logging in or using the NCS Archive, please complete the Contact Form by selecting Contact Us. Help desk staff are available Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET. You will be contacted by close of the next business day. If you are having issues with NIH credentials you may also want to contact the NIH Service Desk
- Q3. How do I register for the NCS Archive?
- On the NCS Archive Home page, select the "Login In/Register" link on the main menu, or register here.
- This will take you to the Log In page. From the Log In page you can choose to access the Archive with NIH Credentials or the IMS Login Service.
- To use the IMS Login Service:
- Enter your information into the applicable fields.
- Click on the "Register" button.
- Check your email. You will receive an email with a link to complete the registration process. Click on the link.
- If you do not receive the email within 30 minutes, check your spam folder. If you still did not receive it, please complete the Contact Form by selecting Contact Us and we will assist you with completing the registration process.